Can someone give me a complete list of all Black Feather yugioh cards? - black feather wreath
I try a deck Abot Black Feather, but little knowledge about these cards. I ask myself, every throw, spells, traps and synchros. Thank you.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Black Feather Wreath Can Someone Give Me A Complete List Of All Black Feather Yugioh Cards?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you mean Blackwing version (Black Feather, in Jap.) Version. Here are all the cards Blackwing M8! Enjoy!
Blackwing - Blast of Black Lance
Blackwing - Blizzard North Pole
Blackwing - Elven Pitch Black
Blackwing - Gale of the Hurricane
Blackwing - Qalat Moonlight
Blackwing - Shura of the blue flame
Blackwing - Sirocco of Dawn
Blackwing arm
Blackwing Master Armor
Blackwing - Blizzard North Pole
Blackwing - Shura of the blue flame
Blackwing - Sirocco of Dawn
Against the Wind
Delta Crow - Anti Reverse
Fake Feather
Feather Wind Attack
Jet-Black Tourbillon
Woah! not in a place where I live!
Post a Comment