How can i add my video clips from my pc to my samsung instinct cell phone? - instinct cell phone
I said, I have to install QuickTime on my PC, if you need to download a video on my instinct for Samsung cell phone and try it. I hate quicktime so I can not install because how annoying it is in the tray.
I put the video on my mobile phone and save it as an attachment, but not on my TV / Video List
Can you tell me what video format should be saved, and what to save more and to see that the cell? I can not work, I have photos and videos for a perfect job
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Instinct Cell Phone How Can I Add My Video Clips From My Pc To My Samsung Instinct Cell Phone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's easy, just look for fans website below.
To change the format of your Videos 1 mp4 deal.
BTW, please help me solve this problem ..
http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/questi ...
Post a Comment