Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Do Guys Consider Nice Breasts What Do Guys Consider The "pretty Or Beautiful Girls" Or The "alright Or Ugly Girls" Look Like?

What do guys consider the "pretty or beautiful girls" or the "alright or ugly girls" look like? - what do guys consider nice breasts

A man never told me it was pretty or beautiful girl, but I am very attractive, brown with shades of brown skin, light eyes and dark, full lips, nice and polite person, buttocks, large, medium hair, the shape of which a oval face with large and medium before the chest. In Tired Of Being considered sexy, or if you want to be called pretty or beautiful. I need like opinions from anyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you say, looks beautiful.i is believed that a 10-10 (unless you have a big nose or something)

ugly for me as obese, with grains of strange beauty, big nose, his face is a little difigured or irregularly shaped and curly hair on fire to do for me

Anonymous said...

what you say, looks beautiful.i is believed that a 10-10 (unless you have a big nose or something)

ugly for me as obese, with grains of strange beauty, big nose, his face is a little difigured or irregularly shaped and curly hair on fire to do for me

Anonymous said...

Men do not say "good" or better ".

You either say "hot, sexy, Butterface, uggo and others."

To the new times to them.

Anonymous said...

Hot girls are round.

Anonymous said...

Everyone has a different opinion on what is beautiful and what not! I can not get a clear answer, as a bolus, which is like a beautiful girl and then thought that ugly guy wat not matter if your attractive thats all those who think things up:)

Anonymous said...

Hmm ... If you think I am surprised that I did not say all the time ... I would not say it was so ugly that his head ... Only some types feel weird givin praise ...

Maybe his attitude is not as "beautiful" ... more than you think to yourself are great ...

Anonymous said...

Hmm ... If you think I am surprised that I did not say all the time ... I would not say it was so ugly that his head ... Only some types feel weird givin praise ...

Maybe his attitude is not as "beautiful" ... more than you think to yourself are great ...

Anonymous said...

Hard to say without pictures

Post a Comment