I have microsoft built in firewall, so i won't buy firewall. is that good decision? - buy firewall
View from a firewall already built should be no need for firewalls. And it is anti-spyware Windows Defender.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Buy Firewall I Have Microsoft Built In Firewall, So I Won't Buy Firewall. Is That Good Decision?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Windows Firewall is good for home use, but Windows Defender has been
by Microsoft Security Essentials, freely substituted for all
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essent ...
Always Free
Screenshot-http: / / arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/20 ...
Video guide to install and use --
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essent ...
It has antivirus / malware / spyware and rootkit protection!
FREE Malwarebytes.org
Main website-http: / / malwarebytes.org / mbam.php (for latest update)
Written instructions for installation and use
http://www.udel.edu/topics/spyware/malwa ...
References to the use of video Malwarebytes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvbkBonKO ...
The Windows Firewall protects against external attacks, but will not prevent a Trojan horse or spyware (communication to the outside that is, whether it is in Vista .. see article below). Regardless of whether a concern for you depends on how you take care to what you download and install on your computer.
Post a Comment