Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mandarin Chicken Salad Does McDonalds Still Sell Their Asian Salad With Chicken And Mandarin Oranges?

Does McDonalds still sell their Asian Salad with chicken and mandarin oranges? - mandarin chicken salad

I did not get lunch today, and to McDonald's to get something going on. I can not eat anything with milk than most not worth going for me. I ask nothing more than the ranch over the other. I wanted chicken salad in Asia. Is he still on the menu or not with her?

2 comments:

m p said...

I do not think it sells more ... He has not done it, plus salads, so that suspended ... However, I know that offer in our franchise, we are white "several" in the refrigerator for salads, so we were without any kind, and they only have the green salad / spring on them .. One wonders if they make a salad with him, and tomatoes, and maybe a few croutons .. . .. or you can use a couple of salads, do not come with cheese and tomatoes, you just ask ... You can make a burger and grilled chicken will be cut by to get it in the ... . I'm sure it would work something for you ....

Duckie said...

We do not live in the store and outside our shop for sale is a business, corp, so I doubt that all but maybe do some franchisees to. This was not a large customer of: (i liked it too: try), maybe a salad southwest. their own delicious sauce, for which that;), but it has a bit of cheese: (. or perhaps a chicken Snack Wrap. honey-mustard barbecue is good, and does not ask for cheese.

Post a Comment